Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website.
By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
ARTICLE 1: INTRODUCTION
- This website is operated by “Uvolox” located at 1604 Metropolitan Ave Suite 1G Bronx NY 10462. “Uvolox” is an African inspired luxury brand that is best known in the fashion industry for their wool and suede coats; branching out into different high-end crafts such as bags, tops, bottoms and other apparels.
- Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to “Uvolox”. Uvolox presents this website, including all data, information, tools, designs, products and services available from this site to the user (“you” “your”), conditioned upon your acknowledgement and acceptance of all policies and notices stated here.
- By accessing our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all customers of the Uvolox, including without limitation users who are browsers, affiliates, vendors, merchants, and/ or contributors of products, information, images and any other data available at Uvolox platform.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can read the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. Uvolox reserves the right to alter, update, modify or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your duty to check this page periodically for new changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of those updates.
ARTICLE 2: ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you verify that you are at least the age of 16 years or not considered minor in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state and you have given us your permission to allow any of your minor dependents to use Uvolox.
- Users may not use any of our designed products for any prohibited, illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any rules and regulation in your jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright, trademark and patent laws.
- Users must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
An infringement or violation of any of the Terms may outcome in an immediate termination of your access to Uvolox.
ARTICLE 2: – GENERAL TERMS
- Uvolox reserves the sole right to decline service, even order in the shipping cart, to user with or without reason at any time.
- Users agree and understand that their content other than credit card information may be transferred unencrypted and involve:
(a) Transmissions over various networks; and
(b) Changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- User agrees not to sell, reproduce, copy, duplicate, resell or exploit any part of the products, information, contant or any Service offered by Uvolox, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the Uvolox through which the service is provided, without express written permission by Uvolox.
The headings written in this user agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these artilces.
ARTICLE 3: – ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
- Uvolox is not liable if information presented on this site is not accurate, complete, current or updated. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without considering primary, accurate, complete or timely sources of information. Any reliance on the data provided on this site is at your own risk.
- Uvolox reserves the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any products, designs, data, images, information on our site. User agrees that it is your responsibility to check changes at Uvolox.
ARTICLE 4: – PRICE MODIFICATIONS
- All prices tags on Uvolox for all presented, designs, products and other services are subject to change with or without notice.
- Uvolox reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Services (or any part or content thereof) to users with or without notice at any time.
- Uvolox shall not be liable to user or to any third-party for any price changes, modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
ARTICLE 5: – TERMS RELATED TO PRODUCTS
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- Uvolox have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the sizes, colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your system’s display of any color will be accurate.
- Uvolox reserves the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- All descriptions of offered products or product pricing are subject to update, change, modify at any time with or without notice, at the sole discretion of Uvolox.
- Uvolox reserves the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product, design or service made on Uvolox is void where prohibited.
- Uvolox does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
ARTICLE 6: – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at Uvolox request, you send certain specific submissions or without a request from us you send creative designs, ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, with our sole discretion, without your restriction, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to Uvolox.
- Uvolox shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- User agrees that their comments and feedback will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right.
- User further agrees that feedback and comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
- User may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. Users are solely responsible for any comments they make and their accuracy whatsoever. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
ARTICLE 7: – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Uvolox reserves the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- In the event that Uvolox make a change to or cancel an order, Uvolox may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. Uvolox reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- Uvolox agrees to provide updated, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all shopping made at our store. Users agree to promptly update their account and other information, including email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
ARTICLE 8: – OPTIONAL TOOLS
- Uvolox may prsent you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any controls over those tools and platforms.
- User agrees that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of accuracy or any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is completely at your own risk and discretion and user need to ensure that they are familiar with and acknowledge of the terms on which tools are displayed by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- Uvolox may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Uvolox platform via online or onsite (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new services and/or features shall also be subject to these or updated Terms of Service.
ARTICLE: 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Certain information, content, products and services available via Uvolox may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction.
- Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
ARTICLE 10: – PERSONAL INFORMATION
ARTICLE 11: – ERRORS, AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on Uvolox or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to offered product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
- Uvolox reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- Uvolox undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
- No specified refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been changed or updated.
SECTION 12 – RESTRICTION
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) for any unlawful purpose;
(b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
(c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
(d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
(e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
(f) to submit false or misleading information;
(g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
(h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
(i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
(k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
ARTICLE 13: – DISCLAIMER
- Uvolox does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- Uvolox does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- Users agree that from time to time we may discontinue/remove the services offered for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
ARTICLE 14: – LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- In no case shall Uvolox, our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any punitive, direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
- Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
ARTICLE 15 – INDEMNIFICATION
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Uvolox and our parent, directors, agents, contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third-party.
ARTICLE 16 – SEVERABILITY
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
ARTICLE 17 – TERMINATION
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services or any part thereof.
ARTICLE 18: – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These policies and or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
ARTICLE 18 – GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York, United States.
ARTICLE 19 – CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about the Terms of Service don’t hesitate to reach outn.